Thursday, April 14, 2011

a few more magical eggs

I have found the formula for the delicate, magical worlds that glisten inside eggs.
As a child, I loved peeking into that tiny world inside a sugar egg......and I am delighted to have created something that gives me that same feeling I had once upon a time.

Though these photos do not show that the eggs have the soft glimmer that the sugar eggs have, both inside and out, maybe you can see that there are some pretty cool things going on in those eggs!
Easter is almost upon us....hippity, hoppity, Happy Easter Day!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous little egg, reminds me of a toy theatre. Happy Easter Jone to you and yours. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. THEY REMIND ME OF POP UP CARDS WITH ALL THE LAYERS! SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE HAVING GREAT FUN JONE! XXDI

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those eggs are like Fairy Tales!
    I want to be inside, playing with the bunnies!!!
    Love your eggs Jone!!!
    Hope your Easter weekend is great!
    Much love
    Becky

    ReplyDelete