Thursday, January 10, 2013

Did You See....?

At the beginning of December, I had a table at the
Waldorf School Holiday Faire .....
..... and these are some of the goods I sold:

 These felt flower pins (brooches)
are fun to make and I wear them almost everyday.

The other ones are French Knot Heart pins... XO
Oolie made one and gave it to me ages ago
and I was inspired and made a whole bunch of them
in different colors.
The ones above are my personal favorites.

I'll be teaching these and more at a Fireside Embroidery class
at Los Poblanos on Fri and Sat the 25th and 26th.
Just click here for more information.

3 comments:

  1. Oh ...so pretty!!!! I love the French knot pin! Wish I was closer to see how they are done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Jone. It is good to see your latest ventures. Your enthusiasm is infectious. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Jone, I wish I were close enough and stitch with you! I would love that...

    ReplyDelete