Sunday, September 4, 2011

Adornments

On Friday, I drove up to my friend Oolie's house in Colorado Springs to spend the night.
I got there in time for dinner - perfect!
On Saturday, after a wonderful breakfast, I hopped in the car and drove up to Denver to my friend Helen's beautiful shop - Adornments.

Here are the fruits of my day of labor......
a little hard to see in this photo,
but we thought it would be nice to have
golden aspens to ring in the fall.
(and frame the beautiful clothes)

the windows from the inside looking out

I think that they are pretty effective - framing the beautiful cloths in each of the windows at the front of the shop - simple, but strong.

There is a chill in the air and it promises a beautiful fall around here....can't wait!

3 comments:

  1. very clever- the perfect frame for the clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great place and the window frames are great. Hope you had fun with Oolie. You are lucky you two live close enough to see each other. Enjoy the weekend. xxoo

    ReplyDelete