Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A "Quick Fix"

At Doodlet's, we had a few little trees left over from the Christmas stuff - they had candy canes on them. Yesterday, I brought one home and played with some hearts to take the place of the candy canes, so they would not have to go on the SALE shelf.....

What do you think?
We chose the bottom one with the larger hearts on top of the glittery stars...instead of the little circle with heart. I like both of them, actually, but I didn't care which went out on the floor.

Gosh, I love my job! I work with such fab people and we all have such a great time together! Everyone who walks in is pretty happy, or needs a "pick me up" and we are more than happy to oblige. I know you would all love it.

Guess we'll have to get together in Santa Fe sometime!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment