Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Three New Ladies

This morning, I finally took three new ladies in to Curiosa......

The angel on the left is magnificent, I think. The photo does not do her justice at all.
The one in the middle is my least favorite of the day, but she is sweet.
The dancer on the right is great in person and really is not very photogenic. Her skirt is nice, though, and I am sure she is magical......
Felt good to be in the studio.

Hope everyone is well and starting to feel the spirit of the season move in....
xo

1 comment:

  1. Jone! Paper mâché is my very favourite of your many talents - I love the animation you instill in your joyous little figures and seeing the reminds me how much I miss you - it's your joyous spirit they are full of! More, more please! I think sculpture is your finest art Jone!
    Xxdi

    ReplyDelete