Saturday, December 4, 2010

Waldorf Holiday Faire

Today was a wild day! Long story, but Grayson was to be at the bus at school to take him to a Swim Meet at 7 am this morning - WE WOKE UP AT 7 am!!! it was a race in and of itself, I tell you.....whew! Cullen was asleep, too, which is so unusual for him. I got Grayson up. The coach called to see where we were. Cullen had to drive to Los Alamos - an hour away - to get G there for warm-up. I woke up my mom, who had to go with them early so that Cullen would not have to drive back and then go BACK up t the meet.
I was also getting myself ready for the Faire. Had to be there at 9 am for set-up.
Got dressed, ate a little something, packed the car....got there at 9:05. Lots of back-n-forth to deal with - tables, tablecloths, setting up, etc - but by 10 am, it was all ready.
Below is what my little part of the Faire looked like:

I made the display last week - pretty cute!
The Santas and toadstools fit nicely on the shelves.
The sale was slow, but I did okay. People were very happy to see the things I had done and I had four good sales, I would say, with a handful of minimal ones. Still, it was worthwhile to me.

There are some things left.....hmmmmmm....Christmas gifts?
You never know, do you?
Thinking about all of you.......missing you, too.
xo


4 comments:

  1. Hey Jone! Wow it all looks really great! The dispaly is really effective...I love the trim on the shelves...you are on a roll arn't you! A super mum as well organising all those sleepyheads in your house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jone- LOVE the darling display you made...and all of the wonderful things on it! Thanks loads for your keeping in touch just now!
    LOVE- Your Oolie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jone! Please lust the tags and bags straight away- I have to have some!
    Glad you did well at the fair - now it must be our turn. I love the shelf edging, the tags and the bags! Great co-ordinated display must have drawn a crowd im sure! Your stamping looks great! What a talented woman u r, yes you are!
    Xxdi

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks so nice Jone, cute and whimsical, a wonderful display!
    Love the idea with the Christmas tree tower, so clever!
    I want to buy one of the papier maché toadstools if there are any left!!?
    Have a great day, miss you
    Becky

    ReplyDelete