Monday, June 6, 2011

J*O*Y

Finally found myself back in the studio this morning.
I had a great workout this morning and came home to finish up things that I have been thinking about for at least a week now......not quite knowing what to do with them.
It all came together and here are the results!
Shawna and I have a thing for stars...
*MaGiC*
(front and back)
made this little bouquet....I like how "real" it is

...and these "bird's eye view" shots are fun!
makes them look so different...
...and much bigger than they really are...
Hope you are inspired today, too...
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I love all of them, but especially the first one. You are awesome. I gave you a shout out on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pieces! I love the chinese writing it gove a great feel! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hI Jone
    these are all completely lovely, and the stars are a great addition too...
    I have been trying to call you on scype with no success....timings all out!!!
    thinking of you this week....
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete