Friday, October 22, 2010

Good News and Bad News

The bad news first - I did not get into the Renegade San Francisco Holiday Show
......bummer.......

The good news is that I finally finished most of the work I had to get done this week and got to play with Oolie tonight - her last night here!
We spent some time in the greenhouse this evening, talking about images to carve in stamps. She is such a great support and had fab ideas....including those below that have me so excited!!
This one I adore!
It is her little grand-niece in the pumpkin patch - so darn cute!

I call this "friends"
They are two separate stamps, but look great together...

This little guy is quite blurry - hmmmmm - but cute.
I will try him again, though, 'cause I like his style.

It is a disappointment to not be going to SF Renegade, but I'll get over it.
Thanks to all of you you encouraged me and had confidence.
Guess all the stuff I have been making for it will now go to my
"soon-to-open" etsy shop....
xo


3 comments:

  1. Oh no!
    I'm so sorry!
    I will start a Vintage Fairy Tale fair, and you are the number one artist there!!!!
    I know I use the word love quite often to describe your things so this time I say Lovelove about the stamps, especially the feet-stamps! Wow!
    They remind me of the wooden blocks somehow...Just lovely, very vintage....
    I thought it was so nice to Skype with you and Oolie!
    Much love/Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwh- Keep trying.
    Love the feet stamps together. Super. You are a carving wonder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THEY DONT DESERVE YOU JONE!
    I LOVE THE FEET STAMPS TOO AND THE PUMPKIN PATCH IS BEYOND CUTE! YOU JUST KEEP MAKING STUFF AND LIST IN YOUR ETSY SHOP AND IM SURE IT WILL SELL FOR YOU - PLEASE DO LOTS OF PAPER MACHE!
    XX
    DI

    ReplyDelete