Thursday, October 7, 2010

stamps

I finally "stamped out" all the stamps I have carved in the last month.....
hmmmmmm, when I look at them all on the same page, it doesn't look like that many.....

Anyone "need" any cards? What images would you like?
They are $6 for 8 cards, all tied up with twine.
Let me know if you want tiny gift cards or little place cards.... whatever.....
Also, suggestions on designs are welcome!

Guess I need to get going on the etsy shop.....Danielle?

Have a really nice day today...
xo

4 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to see your Etsy shop!!!!
    Will you be selling your beautiful stamps or stamped cards there?
    Have a nice day you too!
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jone- Your stamp collection is WAY cool! I would be buying them in a heart beat on Etsy.....let's get you on there girlfriend! I may be commissioning a few toadstool ones from you, and an "Oolie" one too!
    See you Monday!!!!!! LOVE- Your Oolie

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'll definitely have some Jone and will email you - i particularly like the birds - bottom right, the two framed ones and the one that looks like a bluebird in flight!
    xx
    di

    ReplyDelete