Friday, October 7, 2011

JACK

I opened the car door the other day and there was Jack (!) holding his "baby" (aka. the white tiger cub stuffed animal) I was glad that my camera was right there so I could snap the shot.

pretty hilarious
He always has to have something in his mouth to "greet" you.
He will pick up the tiniest thing, if he can't find one of his
"regulars"


And, here is the latest in my series of boxes......
These little wire domes will have small papier-mache birds in and around them atop papier-mache boxes of different sizes. I am looking forward to having finished products to show you.........

3 comments:

  1. Yes, and I would love to see the finished product;)))
    Jack is a cutie pie!
    Have a GREAT day
    Love
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) now that is cute!

    The little wire houses do look perfect for papier mache birds! Can't wait to see them complete.

    lorraine

    ReplyDelete