Monday, October 10, 2011

Three Houses

Once Upon a Time......
I made three little houses.
They aren't finished yet, but I still like 'em a lot.

Inspired by Julie Arkell, I stitched on the paper before papier-mache-ing it to the house.
I love the color it adds.

This one is just cute - front (above) and back (below)
This one is pretty subtle, but has some nice patterns in the paper cut-outs.
I don't know where my mind is these days. I have been too distracted to finish any project. It is terribly frustrating, but I do seem to continue to have ideas, so maybe all is not lost.

2 comments:

  1. Those houses are very cool. Sure you will get into gear soon. That happens when we just get into a thinking mode and than all of a sudden its a doing frenzy. You will get there.xxoo

    ReplyDelete