Saturday, October 22, 2011

oh Boy! oh Boy!!

Qulit Market is just a week away and I just got a few samples of my fabric and ....
....wow....

The name of the collection is "Believe" because
I DO believe in fairies

I need to sit and do a little sewing this weekend so that I can make a few fun things from this fabric. I washed it all and am ready with scissors in hand to cut it up....oh boy!

I know that there are a couple of "Believe" quilts that will be on display in the booth, as well as lots of other wonderful things that are inspired by the collections of several talented artist pals of mine who are also a part of blend fabrics.
I have to pinch myself sometimes just to "believe" I am lucky enough to be a part of this group of talented, creative visionaries with Anna Griffin and Joe Spiegelberg at the helm.

If you are on your way to Houston next weekend for market, come by the booth (#1600-1606)
and meet all the amazing folks involved.....and grab a hug!
We'd LOVE to see you......
::::::::
by the way, you can contact Joe Spiegelberg by email: joe@blendfabrics.com
He'd be glad to talk to you about blend fabrics!

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous fabrics! I wonder what you will make Jone the Fairy Godmother?

    I think this collection will be every little girls dream. Good luck with the show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jone, My very good friend Renee will be at quilt market all week. You should look her up or I can give you her phone number. Her company is Liberty Star and she is the sweetest person.
    Your fabric looks great.
    Hope you have a great time. It looks kind of fun. Safe travels.

    ReplyDelete