Thursday, March 25, 2010

"green" boxes


I am so pleased with these boxes that I covered in Japanese papers..
The colors are beautiful and the papers feel so good.

I cannot resist a good dragonfly 
and I adore purple and green together.
Here is the result, inside and out, of the dragonfly box I created for Curiosa, 
one of my very favorite shops in Santa Fe...
hmmmm, this one almost looks like there is a bunny 
hiding behind the box... tee hee...


Outside and in of another "green and purple" box...
Soooo much fun putting all the little details together
 - patterns, colors 


This little fluttering creature lit on the daffodils
...sooo ready for springtime around here!

3 comments:

  1. These are lovely! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These boxes are great, Jone! I imagine the woman(wish I remembered her name) at Curiosa was very happy to get them!!

    ReplyDelete